Saturday, January 14, 2012

new computer

I just got a brand spanking-new computer and I won't lie, it is a beauty. It fully boots in approximately 60 seconds and is capable of so many cool features like: multi-touch screen, 3D graphics, and other pure awesome things. I'm undergoing the process of installing all the different applications that I need onto the computer and this is all slowly preparing me for a new semester...

Being in Boston a few days early makes me think a lot about different things... especially how last semester went. Frankly, I don't really remember much of last semester and I think it's partially a coping mechanism that my brain kicked into to deal with the awful experience. I've been stretched, challenged and have failed in so many different ways... but here I am at the end of it all. I seriously hope and pray that next semester will not be like the fall semester... I don't think I can deal with that much stress again. But I would be lying if I said that I wasn't excited for this upcoming semester. I have all my textbooks and I'm seriously ready to go! I can't wait to be doing cool little projects and learning cool new things that make me feel smarter than other people.

I would write a much more elaborate blog but right now, I'm just so out of it with all the tiredness and the fact that it's so freaking late. I will write more as the first day of school draws nearer... it's already too close...

No comments:

Post a Comment