Sunday, March 25, 2012

always a first


I'm not big on posting things like this up on the internet, but it was a good day so I couldn't resist. Went to Mr. Bartley's Burger joint and ate some delicious burgers.... We happened to get seated next to a sign that said "Men, That was my first mistake" (top right) and she thought it was the perfect sign for us HAHA - a sign from God. Then took her to Crema Cafe and I got the regular Cappuccino (kind of like an overpriced coffee) and Christine got the Red Crema (most delicious drink ever!). Had a nice little chit chat and then headed over to Sweets to get some cupcakes. The End.

Can I just say, that this was one of the most stress-relieving and fun days I've had in a long time (with the exception of the DC trip... love yall). Really felt like I had some genuine fun and praise God for keeping the weather pretty okay! Really... I am craving the Red Crema... but it will come another day. Thanks Christine for today! Youda Best.

But other than that, today was a pretty tiring day... spent all day running around doing things and trying to finish homework, but turns out, I didn't finish it. Sad times... but almost done and will have to spend majority of tomorrow finishing it all up. Can't wait... But really, praise God for today.

"May I seek you daily, in all that I do so that You are glorified and lifted up in all things. May I even offer my relationships, my academics and my future up to you and acknowledge the truth that You have great things in store for me and You will provide for me in all things. So keep my eyes on You. Keep my heart longing for You. My flesh cries out for the world but my soul longs for You and only You. May you remember that my soul longs for you and that You have separated me from my flesh. Let me be blameless in Your sight and continue to live in Your redemption and grace." 

No comments:

Post a Comment