Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Home sweet Home?

I'm finally home for the summer... My first summer ever in NYC... I'm having loads of mixed feelings about my summer her in NY but I have plenty of goals for this summer:

1. Learn Drums
2. Make Money
3. Read LOTS of Books
4. Learn C++
5. Write at least 5 songs
6. Help out at MBS (home church)
7. Study for the GREs
8. Take tons of pictures and hone my skill
9. Hang out with Christine as much as possible
10. Learn more cooking dishes
11. Keep working out
12. Continue studying the Word and re-establishing a firm relationship with Christ (getting out of this complacent phase)
13. Longboard as much as possible!

There's definitely more that I just can't think of right now. I really want to accomplish all of this... but I'm going to need a lot of time to get all of this down... can't be wasting a lot of time. Gotta make sure I'm staying on top of my studies for the GREs... Can't be slacking off at all. We'll see how all of this goes.

I'm kind of feeling bummed about being home.. I feel like all the action is happening over at Boston and I want to be a part of it... God give me patience and perseverance!!

1 comment: