Sunday, April 7, 2013

Open Water.

The ocean floor begins to disappear
I sense that terrible depth

The open water is my only fear
but I'll sail as long as I still have breath in me


I'm starting to believe the ocean's much like you
cause it gives, and it takes away

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember when things were simple in life?

I can barely distinguish "suckiness" from "life" anymore. It all just blends in and then I lose grasp of the gospel.

Life just makes you want to give up. And that's just truth. It's not pessimism. It's just life.

but I'll sail as long as I still have breath in me - 

How do people remain so hopeful in life when situations tell them to just stop putting hope into anything?
Is it just naivety? Is it just a hopeless wishing? Is it the same as the concept of hopeless romantics?

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But what is the sugar in this metaphor? Where is this sugar provided? And it takes a lot of sugar to counter the pure sourness of lemons. I conclude it's a pretty stupid metaphor. Just sayin'.

"OnedayitwillALLmakeSense"...







WHEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment